BootsnAll Travellers' Toolkit |
Home Ask the Pilot Collection Malaria Solo Travel

Student Spring Break

There are so many reasons to get excited about going away to college… It’s your first taste of independence, it’s the first step to being out in the real world, and it’s the first time you’ll get a taste of what Spring Break is really all about. Spring Break seems like it was tailor-made for students looking to let off a little steam before the year-end finals come up and term papers are due. It’s also the ideal time for anyone going to school in a colder climate to get reacquainted with the sun!

So, how can you make sure you have an amazing Spring Break experience? Well, believe it or not, Spring Break doesn’t just happen by itself. If you want to be certain that your Spring Break will be one to remember, you’ve got to do a little bit of planning. Of course, you don’t want to spend all your time planning – and really, who has the time? That’s why BootsnAll created Student Spring Break – it’s an easy way to do all the trip research you need to do and then book whatever you need right in one place.

On Student Spring Break, you’ll find cheap vacation packages to the top Spring Break destinations – places like South Padre Island, Cancun, and Las Vegas – but don’t let your trip dreaming stop there. Sure, Florida, California, Mexico or the Caribbean are all great options, but if you want to think about more far-flung destinations then consider the many great vacation spots in Europe, Central America, Canada, and the American Southwest. Some of these places may be more focused on skiing or culture than hitting the beaches, but they’re all great places to spend a week or so.

Remember that Spring Break is about having a good time, but it’s not about doing anything stupid or illegal. Well, let’s rephrase that – you’re probably going to do some things that you’ll consider stupid in 30-40 years, but we encourage you to remain safe and legal while you’re doing them. Then at least you’ll end up with embarrassing stories and nothing more sinister.

>> To get a head start on your Spring Break planning, be sure to sign up for the Student Spring Break Newsletter.